REFRESHED...

No comments:
 
Advertisement



If you follow me on Instagram, you are probably well aware of my beanie-obsession. Its out of control... I want a beanie in every color! Another obsession as of Friday afternoon are these gorgeous, OTK boots from Sole Society! They are the softest leather I have ever felt, I wore them every day over the weekend. 

Over the weekend, the weather here in Arkansas got super cold & I am loving every minute of it. Sipping on a hot cup of coffee & taking in the refreshing cold air is by far one of the most peaceful pastimes for me. The only thing missing this weekend was my Johnny boy - I am hoping I will get to see him tonight or tomorrow (depending on the road conditions.) I've been wearing this eternity band byBerricle with John's birthstone because I am missing him so badly... does it get any cheesier? :) Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment