Re RUN

No comments:
 
Advertisement



Good morning sunshines♥ This Sunday I have my workload cut out for me, so I got up early to get a good start. Tomorrow I'm headed to Oslo again, and when I come home on Tuesday I have to go straight to school until the evening. Studying needs to get done to make up for all the fun earlier this week, and of course for tomorrow. And not to mention, blogposts need to be prepared as I'll have no time at the computer. Tomorrow will be so much fun by the way! Nelly is flying me over to Oslo for a day full of fun and pampering with some other blog babes, before we'll go to the Lady Gaga concert and of course drink and dance the night away afterwards. What a fab Monday!!
Outside there's a storm and the weather is so sad and grey, so a little re-run of one of my favorite outfits will have to do today. I miss this sweater so much, why on earth did I sell it?! Now the school books are calling my name, have a fab day guys♥
Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment