PINK

No comments:
 
Advertisement



 Bianco's AW styles has hit the stores, and lucky me got to choose a pair from the new collection. I have many pairs of heels that I can walk in for a few hours without a problem, but I wanted a perfect pair of heels for everyday wear that I can actually use all day, without making my feet hurt. The heel of this boot is actually a whoppin' 10cm, but because the heel is so chuncky and the shoe is so comfortable on my foot, it feels like I'm wearing flats! I love the combination of textures on the boots, and the gold detail in the front makes them extra unique. I'll wear them for dressed up occasions with tights and skirts, but also with jeans and a simple knit. They can be worn with pretty much anything. Check out all the new AW styles from Bianco here Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment